The FMCSA requires that all CDL drivers be enrolled in a Drug and Alcohol Third-party testing consortium.
Having a FMCSA compliant drug and alcohol program is a cornerstone to any successful motor carrier business. Make sure you have the program you need by working with a partner you can trust.
At FMCSA Clearinghouse Processing Group, we have over two decades of experience helping carriers manage their DOT drug and alcohol programs. From our large network of testing
With over 10,000 collection sites nationwide, a local testing facility is never far away.
With FMCSA Compliance Processing Group, as your compliance partner, you can be sure you’re running a comprehensive program that complies with FMCSA regulations.
- Random, Pre-Employment, Post-Accident and Reasonable Suspicion tests
- Access to a nationwide network of 10,000+ collection sites
- A DOT-compliant written policy
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Medical Review Officer services
- Free audit support
- Federal Chain of Custody Management
At FMCSA Clearinghouse Processing Group, we provide drug and alcohol program solutions for motor carriers of all sizes. Simply purchase your consortium here which is good for your entire company under one DOT number (must purchase additional services for different DOT numbers)