It is required that all CDL drivers be enrolled in a Third Party Random Testing Program/Consortium. (Per Regulation FMCSR 382 from the FMCSA)
We take all the guess work out of it for you by offering the following:
- Pre Employment Testing for all drivers as they enter the program
- Pre Employment Testing for any new drivers that join your company
- Document storage, if you are audited and do not have your paperwork on you give us a call and we can forward any necessary files
- Random Testing every quarter as required by the FMCSA in compliance with Regulation FMCSR 382
- State of the art software to randomly pull drivers
- Up to date knowledge of requirements to keep you in compliance
- Notification via phone or email if you (or one of your drivers) is selected for testing
- Scheduling of testing at a location nearest to wherever you are in the country
- Agreement that clearly outlines what is included
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Discounts for the more drivers you have
- No testing fees ever!
Currently it is required, as of 2020, to pull 50% of drivers in our Consortium Program for Drug Testing and 15% of drivers for Alcohol Testing, per quarter. We have over 30,000+ testing locations throughout the United States available.